The Disposable Funnel
The Fast Funnel disposable funnel is the only product of its kind, which can prevent contamination when using reuseable plastic funnels.
Fast Funnel is a product offering an evolutionary approach to the age-old task of pouring a substance from one point to another. Although the simple task of pouring through a funnel is usually taken for granted, several important needs are missing in this common practice:
- Convenience – Fast Funnel is flat packed, making it easy to have a clean funnel where you need one…when you need one.
- Prevent Contamination – Fast Funnels are disposable. With Fast Funnel you always have a clean funnel on hand.
- No Clean up Required – no need for chemicals, rags or paper towels for proper cleaning, just grab a fresh disposable Fast Funnel instead of that dirty plastic funnel.
Fast Funnel is a compact and disposable funnel, packaged as a select number of disposable funnels together, thereby prevent contamination and eliminating cleaning, chemicals and dirty rags.
Fast Funnel® is a patented and patent pending disposable funnel packaged in a handy 3-pack (standard & professional versions).
Made of coated, heavy grade paper stock, they can be used with virtually any liquid or powder and are designed to fit a wide variety of openings. Fast Funnel is folded flat for storage so you can keep them where you need them…in a drawer, glove box, toolbox, pocket or just about anywhere.
- Fast Funnel is designed to be compact for storing and remain clean until opened.
- Fast Funnel is a simple, yet very effective means of eliminating the contact contamination present on reusable funnels.
- Fast Funnel has been incorporated into the industry-leading maintenance programs of several top companies including the Diablo Canyon Nuclear Power Plant, Westar Energy, Progress Energy, Coors, Miller Brewing Companies, and Nestle-Purina to name a few.
- By reducing spills, chemical clean-up, and wasted paper, Fast Funnel is an environmentally friendly product.
- Available in a number of sizes, there is a Fast Funnel ideally suited to almost every application
- Biodegradable – The eco-friendly breakdown of this paper product
- No chemical clean-up
- Eliminates cleaning and dirty rags which can produce more litter and waste
- Lower environmental impact
- Controlled forestry through vendor selection – our paper mills and paper vendors
- Sustainability of paper resources
Is My Plastic Funnel Really that Bad?
Where does plastic go when thrown away?
Like paper, plastic bags can end up in two places: the landfill or the recycling center.
If a plastic bag ends up in a landfill, it will stay intact for thousands of years. Plastic does not compost. With plastic products in the mix, garbage does not have a chance to break down over time. Plastic is fabulous in that it is recyclable. All you have to do is basically re-melt and re-form. The re-melting process also sterilizes the plastic thus allowing any recycled plastic to be made into hospital grade products. Plastic can be recycled many times before it becomes brittle – then it can be made into something as functional as a mousepad or a doormat. Please note that not all plastic bags can be recycled and many stores that collect them, simply send them to the landfill for lack of another alternative.